- Sun, 13:50: Just completed a 2.31 mi hike - Wow, Pokagon is crowded! We usually avoid the parks on holidays, but ... https://t.co/5MwXNeoDJ9 #Runkeeper
- Sun, 17:00: On #IndependenceDay be safe: avoid dangerous phrases like "Y'all watch this", "Don't tell mom", or "Big government's not so bad".
- Sun, 17:02: I've just posted a new blog: on Independence Day weekend ... https://t.co/yzJgPSsCLD
- Sun, 17:14: On Independence Day weekend https://t.co/dAIe4Id5TD
- Sun, 17:42: RT @robwoodyard1: So the FDA is telling us to stop eating raw cookie dough. Guess it's back to the snails.
- Mon, 02:02: 50 Authors from 50 States: Nebraska, the Good Life with Authors, Annette Snyd... https://t.co/L5E8W1uQfs
- Mon, 02:03: I've just posted a new blog: 50 Authors from 50 States: Nebraska, the Good Life with Authors, Annette Snyd... https://t.co/jcIFZ0EDVl
- Mon, 05:13: Speak of the Devil: John Adams, The Grumpiest President https://t.co/Y6BofRQlJc
- Mon, 05:14: I've just posted a new blog: Speak of the Devil: John Adams, The Grumpiest President https://t.co/zD42Ez5acn
Time for a poll! I mean, a survey--get your dancing mind out of the gutter. I just realized, it's been over four months since I did any kind of…
I've been mostly offline due to being deathly ill for the last several days. (It was only a nasty head cold: Emily and I just felt like we were on…
See that little play on words I did with the title? No? Never mind. I finished the final polishing of We Love Trouble. It tops out at 81,000…