Rules: Write a journal entry for this meme with ten random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends list and tag them - no tag backs. These rules should be included in your entry.
I've done this before, but I'll try to come up with at least a few that I haven't used previously.
1. Although I'm not particularly religious, I believe in God. I make no excuses for this -- people who want me to prove God exists are missing the point. You prove God *doesn't* exist, then we'll talk.
2. Although I love to read, I've never read most books considered by the experts to be "classics".
3. I used to hide under the bleachers to avoid PE in school.
4. I'd give up almost everything I own in return for the chance to write fiction full time.
5. I have a huge collection of movie soundtrack music.
6. I suffer from chronic back pain, due to poor lifting technique -- and from wearing a steel air tank on my back for much of 12 hours straight during my first really big fire.
7. My first crush was on the literary character Dorothy Gale, from the Oz books. (*not* Judy Garland.)
8. I collected comic books for many years, and still have some of them.
9. I hate using power tools.
10. I love history; I make no excuses for that, either.