Gee, this is hard.
1. In high school everyone thought I got great grades because I studied so diligently in class and study hall, when I was really writing stories. (On a related note, in a science fiction story I once killed off a character I'd based on myself!)
2. I absolutely love doing model photography, and as a result have developed some interest/knowledge of women's clothing (not wearing it -- shooting it.)
3. I joined the fire department on my 18th birthday, just months after the department's age limit was lowered from 21 to 18, thus becoming our youngest regular member ever. (That makes my last birthday my 26th anniversary on the department.)
4. The only time one of our fire trucks was ever in a serious accident, I was in a rear passenger seat (and sported a huge bruise on my lower back for weeks). The rescue truck drifted right and into a deep ditch, taking out an electric pole and narrowly missing a concrete culvert. Ever since then, I can't ride in that truck without getting scared. But I do anyway, which I suppose means that's the bravest thing I do on the department.
5. I once fell in love with a girl almost two decades younger than me. She never knew.
6. I've been getting treatment for Seasonal Affected Disorder (wintertime blues) for several years now.
*whew* It's hard to come up with stuff I haven't already talked about that isn't too embarrassing to talk about. I think I treaded a fine line in a few cases.