- Wed, 21:33: After seeing the query letter, synopsis and chapters, Harlequin Special Edition asked for the manuscript of my novel, Coming Attractions!
- Wed, 21:57: My TV interview on Indiana’s News Center is (for now) rescheduled for the six p.m. news tomorrow, Independence Day.
- Thu, 03:41: The price of gas here rose 20 cents today because of the turmoil in Egypt. We don't get any oil from Egypt. Just sayin'.
- Thu, 04:59: Independence Day – Hot Men Who Dressed Funny: http://t.co/CRjP6IV3ZX “This is why riots usually begin in the summer, people.”
- Thu, 07:04: Authors For Oklahoma ~ Book Bundles 7-9 http://t.co/m8uwRUyRlu via @wordpressdotcom
Her name was Virginia O’Hanlon. She graduated from Hunter College (gotta love that name) with a Bachelor of Arts degree, and a year later…
Where does Santa Claus go on vacation? Why, Oz, of course. Read about it in a new Christmas short story, and don't forget to sign up to get the…
I don't know if anyone who's not in the emergency services will fully appreciate this, but what the heck. I wrote some new lyrics to the Christmas…