(I got F'd by two different people. Um, let me rephrase that ...)
1. Firefighting. It's fun (in a sick way) and also dangerous -- much like dating, only not as scary.
2. Firefly. Joss Whedon's western set in space is one of the more original shows to come along in quite awhile.
3. Food. 'Cause it's safer than sex, if not as healthy.
4. Friends. You can't have too many.
5. Father. I am one. It's both fun and terrifying.
6. Fanfiction. Because really good universes should never die.
7. Fiction. Better than fanfiction, because somebody could buy my fiction and then I could quit my day job.
8. Fantasy. Take it any way you want.
9. Flowers. They mean spring is here! And, yeah, they smell good.
10. Fotography. (Give me a break! I was running out of F's that weren't four letter words.)