yeah, but I don't REALLY tag anybody, 'cause I don't do that.
To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!
Next, tag 8 people. Have fun! :)
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At the fire station in front of the rescue truck.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Not even a little.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Emily and Jillian
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 1, I think, because I didn't want to leave Emily alone even though I was dog tired.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
A place where it *never* snows.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not that I recall
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Jillian ... just downstairs.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sometimes, but it's not easy.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
It'll do if nothing else is available.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I used to cry on the first day of winter, but it's Emily's birthday so now it's a good day.
12. Who took your profile picture?
Emily? Can't remember ....
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jillian, but she didn't like the result.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Well, I'm at work today, so yeah.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Well, sure I can -- anybody can.
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
I don't think I am ... if I am, I probably don't realize it.
19. Night out or night in?
I'm a homebody.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
The phone, computer, and internet. But again, I *can* go without them; I'd just rather not.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Don't really know -- I left it at home.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I feel like I should be putting more time into my writing career but I also want to make things better for my loved ones and help out otherwise where I can. Got clone?
24. Do you hate anyone?
Yeah, but -- life's too short.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Beat me. Old messages?
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Someone called me a perfect ass once. Does that count?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Hey there Delilah
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Emily! Or the Prize Patrol.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
A little late for that now! They're already here.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Take Jillian back down to Ball State.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much ... which is sad, because many people think way too little. We need an average.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Not on days like this!
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?
Does work count? About 26.
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be?
The President. I want to dig into the Secret Files. :->
36. Facebook or Twitter?
37. Chicken or Beef?
38. Mac or PC?
*chants* Mac! Mac! Mac!
39. Have you ever been punched in the face?
40. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
Seriously, people answer this question?
41. If you had to choose a song that fits your life in a nutshell right now, what would it be (and why)?
"I'm all right", from the movie "Caddyshack".