1) Do you like blue cheese? Dressing? I don't eat blue things. It's unnatural.
2) How much would someone have to pay you to eat a non-poisonous spider? That much money doesn't exist.
3) Do you own guns? a .38 revolver, with the names of people I don't like carved into each bullet -- just in case.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I'm a chocolate milkshake man.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not since I got over the shot thing.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? They're nice to sleep with on cold nights, even though their fur gets everywhere.
7) Favorite Christmas song? Hm ... I'll go traditional with White Christmas, by Bing Crosby
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea would be nice.
9) Can you do push ups? I vote for not trying
10) Can you do a chin up? See above
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Not a big jewelry person; I'd sell it and buy a laptop.
12) Favorite hobby? reading, writing, surfing the net, TV watching ... sleeping does not count as a hobby.
13) Ever been in a car wreck? several ... some worse than others
14) Do you have A.D.D.? I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
15) What's one trait that you would like to change about yourself? I'd like to get around to not procrastinating.
16) Middle name? Richard
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm tired, my throat hurts, I'd rather be writing
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing, actually. Yay me!
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? tea, Mountain Dew, more tea
20) Current worry? winter
21) Do you chew your nails? not for a long time
22)Favorite book? "Report from Engine Co. 82", by Dennis Smith
23) How did you bring in the New Year? at work ... tons a' fun.
24) Where would you like to go? Hawaii
25) Name three people who will complete this? no idea; probably everyone's done it.
26) Do you own slippers? Yep; and pajamas, and a robe. I'm a grandpa now, it's okay.
27) What shirt are you wearing? Green sheriff's dept sweatshirt
28) Do you like satin sheets? too slippery.
29) Can you whistle? sure, but not well.
30) Ringer on your phone? Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme for calls, Doctor Who theme for texts.
31) Would you be a pirate? My luck I'd get sea sick, and I just can't seem to "Arrrrr" very well.
32) What song do you sing in the shower? Many different ones, all of them badly
33) Favorite girl names? Jillian, Charis, Emily (hey, I know what side my bread is buttered on)
34) Favorite boy names? Don't really have one.
35) What's in your pocket? eye drops, change, keys
36) Last thing that made you laugh? something I read on LiveJournal
37) Best bed sheets as a child? *blinks* Am I supposed to remember this?
38) Worst injury you've ever had? cracked a rib on concrete steps. I love winter.
39) Do you love where you live? Yes-- except in winter.
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? four, with two actually used.
41) Who is your loudest friend? If I said that, they wouldn't be friends anymore!
42) How many dogs do you have? none; anybody want a cat?
43) Do you like sushi? never tried it
44) Best friend in grade school? Roger
45)What is your favorite song? No way could I decide.
46) Favorite candy? chocolate! Preferably Snickers Bar.
47) Favorite sports team? Go, Cubbies!
48) What song do you want at your funeral? I'm All Right (theme to "Caddyshack")
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Taking a phone call from an idiot.
50)What was the 1st thing you thought of this morning? Guhhhhhh......