So, in about two hours, give or take, I'll have twin grandkids, Hunter and Brayden. Not identical -- I'm not sure how I feel about that. They could have starred in their own show on the Disney Channel!
I'll likely be out of the loop for awhile. I'll get back, and read all my flist posts unless things get *really* nuts, but I'm afraid I won't have time to reply until everyone's out of the hospital and settled down. The kids are coming over a month early, so we don't know yet when we'll be able to bring them home, but so far everyone appears to be doing find.
I'll make an announcement as soon as I can!
Oh, and here's a quick meme I got from xenaclone, just to remind everyone of who I am:
1. First Name: Mark
2. Age: 45
3. Location: Albion, Indiana, USA
4. Occupation: emergency dispatcher, part time newspaper writer/columnist, volunteer firefighter
5. Partner: strangexgirl
6. Kids: Charis and Jillian
7. Brothers/Sisters: One brother, three half sisters, two step sisters, two step brother
8. Pets: Charis' 4 cats; looks like I'm not getting rid of them as quickly as I'd like.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
b) what, that's not enough?
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?: Just a high school education, along with several college level courses in fire science, EMS and hazardous materials and some writing courses.
11. Parents: Delbert and Linda
12. Who are some of your closest friends?: My daughters and Emily