- Sun, 13:00: I've just posted a new blog: Family photos, friends and fudge https://t.co/waFpOFidsI
- Sun, 16:08: Just completed a 3.88 mi hike - Wasn't planning to hike today, but ... insomnia is a bear. https://t.co/YhN5wH22dO #Runkeeper
- Mon, 01:41: 50 Authors from 50 States: New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment, and Lynn Crai... https://t.co/Db1lJixrMo
- Mon, 01:42: I've just posted a new blog: 50 Authors from 50 States: New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment, and Lynn Crai... https://t.co/GFwNy8Bal3
- Mon, 03:45: Professional Writer Meme https://t.co/8qIr9fBbcu
Woke up early again. I've been feeling crappy the last few days: either an oncoming summer cold or a bad allergy attack (and/or lack of sleep). Considering all the dust and the white stuff floating around, I'm thinking allergies, so I should stay inside rather than hiking around. But, 3.6 miles later, I can say no one ever accused me of doing the smart thing.