- Sat, 16:15: NOBLE COUNTY EMA: Flood Warning for north branch of Elkhart River at Cosperville continues until further notice. https://t.co/xXD4vEoxRf
- Sat, 16:58: Just completed a 2.59 mi hike - Don't know what's going on with Runkeeper -- I didn't mean to stop t ... https://t.co/JmGto2HcVF #Runkeeper
- Sat, 17:14: Just completed a 0.67 mi hike - Got lost in the Pokagon campground. But hey, love that campfire smell. https://t.co/78s2RybqQH #Runkeeper
- Sat, 17:22: Black bear hide found in DeKalb County https://t.co/DIk5IUrIlX via @wane15
- Sun, 11:23: Just completed a 3.78 mi hike - Took part of my hike on the horse trail at Pokagon ... which is good ... https://t.co/Pxix8tDgYL #Runkeeper
Water levels are high at Pokagon State Park, with storms expected this afternoon. I walked the horse trail as a favor for my wife, to remove some debris that was bothering the horses (she can't dismount while leading a trail ride). It's good exercise--lots of jumping around and hopping over, um, "stuff".