- Sat, 13:35: Revenge of the Water Heater https://t.co/u4MlrZa69q “Drinking a screwdriver helped, but only temporarily.” #humor
- Sat, 17:58: RT @child7mari: Science fiction: Fall and Rise of the Macas https://t.co/bOok9dWrzq via @CreativiaPub
- Sat, 23:39: Strong thunderstorms moving through NE Indiana: heavy rain, wind, lightning. Rainfall of over 1 inch an hour may cause localized flooding.
- Sun, 00:10: Nasa discovers a moon orbiting the third largest dwarf planet in our solar system https://t.co/Yz7M3SXufh via @YahooNews
- Sun, 04:13: RT @StormChaserbook: An AMBER Alert has been declared https://t.co/9vSQ1yAmQj via @Granicus
- Sun, 04:14: funny star wars, grumpy cat https://t.co/UwwTd1sNa3
SLIGHTLY OFF THE MARK
Weathering Indiana Festivals
In one of my books I included a photo of the Onion Days Festival, in Wolf Lake, Indiana. Never mind that it’s called Onion Days—that’s another story—but the photo was taken in the early 1900s, over a century ago.
Hey, I wrote the book; I never said I took the picture.
There are also photos in Albion of what would one day become the Chain O’ Lakes Festival. Those pictures were taken some fifty or sixty years before there was a Chain O’ Lakes State Park … so if the street fair had been called that at the time it would be some pretty amazing precognition.( Collapse )