- Sun, 13:30: “Regular business lines at Noble Co are working again. ” from Noble County EMA & 911 Center : Nixle https://t.co/vvmeZNrK4k
- Sun, 15:24: Logan movie review: R-rated X-Man https://t.co/v8lWqvrioz "When Jackman and Stewart share the screen it's--well--uncanny."
- Sun, 16:29: 3-6 inches snow for northeast Indiana, starting around morning commute time Monday and lasting all day--use extreme caution. #snow #Weather
- Mon, 01:04: 50 Authors from 50 States: Amy Reade Shares Her Love of Hawaii https://t.co/4RgjC7zifO
- Mon, 01:04: I've just posted a new blog: 50 Authors from 50 States: Amy Reade Shares Her Love of Hawaii https://t.co/86d09bDWBl
- Mon, 05:17: #snow falling in Noble County and starting to stick to the roads. Pavement can get slick very quickly--slow down and use extreme caution.
- Mon, 06:08: Multiple accidents are being reported across Noble County, use extreme caution. Roads are very slick and hazardous. #snow #Weather
- Mon, 06:34: Roads are slick and hazardous. https://t.co/PjN4to5VcY Schools are beginning to close; a layer of ice has formed under still falling snow.
The first reviews of Ol' Man Wickleberry are in--well, review--and it seems to be going over well:
Ol' Man Wickleberry probably wouldn't agree, but he's known to be crotchety.
Remember, authors depend on reviews to survive. There was a time when that was literal, as starving authors would read their reviews, then cook them into a mush with a little salt and pepper for those months between royalty checks. That's a lot harder to do since the internet came along.