- Sun, 23:25: Goriest game of Red Rover ever! #TheWalkingDead #TWD #TalkingDead
- Sun, 23:32: I've just posted a new blog: Send Walkers On Over ... https://t.co/xaUNfEmtfa
- Mon, 02:09: 50 Authors from 50 States: Rebuilding Connecticut by Barbara Edwards https://t.co/Ti3sGQ3gjp
- Mon, 02:09: I've just posted a new blog: 50 Authors from 50 States: Rebuilding Connecticut by Barbara Edwards https://t.co/qe97d73g42
- Mon, 10:06: "That I can read and be happy while I am reading, is a great blessing." ― Anthony Trollope
My grandson Hunter got to visit the ER over the weekend, with a fine and extra-special case of gastroenteritis. Apparently he felt his tonsillectomy from a couple of weeks ago just wasn't enough contact with medical professionals.
If you're thinking, as I did, "aw, just a bad case of stomach flu", look it up and be scared. I know I am.
I dropped off a care package of Pedialite, Gatorade, and crackers, and discovered that I can hold my breath for exactly four minutes and fourteen seconds when properly motivated. That's how long it took to open the back door, throw the bags into my daughter's kitchen, and jump off the porch into the car.But in all seriousness, take the time to throw some good thoughts/prayers/vibes their way--the family's had a really rough winter, and it's not over yet.