- Sun, 15:00: I've just posted a new blog: It's a little Chile for a UFO https://t.co/DVwCw9WFzv
- Sun, 18:18: RT @StormChaserbook: 📷 This enhanced colour image of a cliff on Mars was snapped by the NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.... https://t.co…
- Mon, 00:02: RT @StpBlvStrtKnwng: Do you have 2.5 gal. Water Cans on all your apparatus? It doesn't take much water when it's appropriately placed onto…
- Mon, 00:47: Why the night sky might have a new, bright 'star' in five years https://t.co/zCUqJrAjhX #astronomy #space
- Mon, 06:22: Pinterest: Chlover98 https://t.co/va645Dvzm3
This creeping crud sickness crap is getting really old. It's been a double whammy: We got sick, thought we were getting better, then got sick again. After a month most of the symptoms are gone except for the sinus drainage stuff and headaches, but we've been exhausted: The other day we went shopping for one hour, and were barely able to drag ourselves back to the car, which is where I would have left the groceries if not the the single digit weather. Maybe I should have just left the frozen stuff there?
We've been avoiding going out as much as possible, on the off chance that we're still contagious. Even the dog got sick ... but in that case, it was everything he ate. (He's fine now!)
Okay, enough whining--lots of people are sicker than we were. Besides, it's January; it's not like I want to go out, anyway. I've been working on writing and preparing for the Radio Red book launch ... and maybe that's what I would have been doing anyway!
|"I can't believe I ate the whole 2016."|