- Thu, 15:58: Godspeed, #johnglenn https://t.co/RO2BtXjhAS
- Thu, 16:43: I've just posted a new blog: Long lines, police barricades … a writer’s dream https://t.co/DoA4Ojc7NV
- Thu, 16:47: Long lines, police barricades … a writer’s dream https://t.co/hblneSuBoK
- Fri, 00:12: 50 Authors from 50 States: Wisconsin, Taylor Fenner’s Little Corner of the Wo... https://t.co/yyKsPZm6iS
- Fri, 00:13: I've just posted a new blog: 50 Authors from 50 States: Wisconsin, Taylor Fenner’s Little Corner of the Wo... https://t.co/K67XLqsSRw
- Fri, 01:57: https://t.co/kK5XVRF9dU
Just as a reminder, the Noble Art Gallery in Albion is the only place where you can go in person to buy all the books we have out in print, whether we’re there or not. Well, the only one I know of. Add that to all the other artists who have their work up for sale there, and you can see why it’s an important business to support—just like we should be supporting all local businesses.
Snow willing, Emily and I will be there tomorrow from 1-5 p.m., to sign books, say hello, and show off the new book cover. Please stop by and see us at the old Black Building, 100 E. Main Street. Remember, every time you skip an author appearance, an artist paints a mime. If you think white mimes are scary, wait until you see a painted one.