I was just going to rest while Emily worked at Pokagon today, but the horse said "neigh" ... So I hiked three miles. The horse probably went further, but hey--it's his job.
August 10th, 2016
- Wed, 01:15: RT @USAGym: Martha and her #FinalFive https://t.co/o1znMW95L0
- Wed, 01:46: The #Olympics has a 41 year old gymnast this year. When I was 41, I couldn't do the warmup for the floor routine without needing oxygen.
- Wed, 03:46: RT @MadeYouLaugh69: Can we all just take a moment to #PrayForPortugal 🇵🇹 There are over 500 active fires throughout the country. https://t.…
- Wed, 07:25: School is starting, unused canoes are stacked up late in the day at Chain O Lakes ... summ… https://t.co/RngldNxKwZ https://t.co/7UrVfNNFMs
- Wed, 07:27: it's a living https://t.co/Pv0pG83MUU
- Wed, 08:00: I've just posted a new blog: And the days are getting shorter ... https://t.co/3UQ6otbxrw
- Wed, 08:08: Defining Speculative Fiction https://t.co/4EUFbdlEPM via @tonya_writes
- Wed, 15:09: An appeal to your funny bone: https://t.co/xvkP13qYTG “Elvis Presley’s connection to the first train robbery?” #humor #history #Indiana
- Wed, 16:44: Someone is climbing the outside of #Trump Tower in NYC as we speak ... apparently it's a #Pokemon gym and he's after a #Squirtle.