- Wed, 23:29: Man, it's humid out there. It's like ... Satan's mouth. #weather #summer #Indiana
- Thu, 02:42: The entire continent of Australia has shifted — and it's causing problems for GPS systems https://t.co/0ra0Tp5LTB
- Thu, 14:31: Re-releasing the release: https://t.co/CI9lXlBWo1 'Cause sometimes a guy has to press his luck.
- Thu, 15:30: I've just posted a new blog: Maybe I should have started a 401K https://t.co/VjwNeuH7YH
- Thu, 17:29: Just completed a 0.53 mi hike - Too hot. https://t.co/rYv5byJNgu #Runkeeper
I’m starting out August working 10 days in a row ... which will pretty much take me to mid-August, come to think of it. When I was young—ahem, younger—that kind of schedule wouldn’t have phased me a bit.
But now I’m old … er. Still, it’s all part of my plan: to make overtime and get my bills paid down, so that when I qualify for full retirement, I can just sit back and go to work writing.
A “full retirement” in which I still need to make money may seem ironic, but what am I supposed to do? Spend all my time playing with power tools in a wood working shop? I have only so many fingers.