- Sat, 14:00: I've just posted a new blog: ALL-IN Block Party a week away https://t.co/k2VaeN5t2Q
- Sat, 19:21: Slightly Off the Mark: ALL-IN Block Party a week away https://t.co/YyS1nrq7PK
- Sun, 01:33: RT @DrPaulRSem: A Favorite Children's Book of Mine - Part 32 https://t.co/3JRqZ7wFWe
- Sun, 03:04: Available on Kindle! Hoosier Hysterical: How the west became the midwist witho... https://www.amazo https://t.co/1voUvb0y3q
- Sun, 09:24: Just completed a 1.43 mi walk - I swallowed a bug. It's been that kind of a week. https://t.co/uVLXV9UkyH #Runkeeper
Yep, there it is: Hoosier Hysterical: How the West Became the Midwest Without Moving At All is officially in a Kindle version! Look for it at my author page:
And at a reasonable price, considering it’s chock full of photos, and there’s at least one good joke for every decade of Indiana history. Now, if you’d like to read the e-book but also have a nice coffee table version—and who wouldn’t?—you can get the matchbook price: Buy it in print on Amazon, and get the e-book along with it for just 99 cents. That’s less than one good cup of coffee, and possibly less than one bad cup of coffee.
We’re working on getting it up on other e-book versions too—be patient! It’s been a crazy year.