- Wed, 23:39: RT @WilliamMScherer: TUE.24.MAY.2016 Rotating Wall Cloud 10M. SSW Akron, #COwx. Severe Storms Again Front Range/Plains Tmr.@BrettRScherer h…
- Wed, 23:52: RT @justablackhat: Arriving home after structure fire? Step one: Clothes in washer Step two: nice long shower #killcarcinogens
- Thu, 00:27: Speak of the Devil: A Day In The Life Of A Cat https://t.co/AOEUlBSSTW
- Thu, 00:28: I've just posted a new blog: Speak of the Devil: A Day In The Life Of A Cat https://t.co/MG5HY9kGN0
- Thu, 01:29: A Millenial Reviews: ‘Star Trek’ Is a Blatant, Boring Rip-Off of ‘Star Wars’ https://t.co/7qmWmpcqFz
- Thu, 02:05: If you love books, please support their authors! https://t.co/koLy0mrKKV
- Thu, 03:17: Linda Mooney's Other Worlds of Romance: The Adventures of George Washington, Part Three https://t.co/dG9M1EGrEn
- Thu, 08:41: Just hangin' around Chain O Lakes State Park. https://t.co/LLlb73cGvA https://t.co/uzEjRrr5Nv
- Thu, 08:46: I've just posted a new blog: Hanging around Chain O Lakes State Park https://t.co/OYUeSSd0kK
May 26th, 2016
I made up a Facebook event page for the author appearance portion of the June 25 ALL-IN event on the Noble County Courthouse square. Fourteen authors, no waiting!
Please sign up to show your support as we celebrate Indiana’s bicentennial. Also, let me know if you’re interested in Hoosier Hysterical, so I know how many copies to bring!
On a related note, keep track of further writing stuff like releases, promotions, appearances, and free stuff from Emily and me by subscribing to our newsletter:
Yes, I’m quite sure there will be photos of the dog. What there will not be is spam.