- Tue, 00:01: Slightly Off the Mark: New review of The No-Campfire Girls https://t.co/RSbmtsU5S8
- Tue, 00:24: Whoa--I hit 1500 followers. And most of them are even real people!
- Tue, 00:28: RT @RelayForLife: Campsite themes shape your #RelayForLife event. What's your team's theme? No team yet? Join: https://t.co/2LWtb2kE4P http…
- Tue, 03:04: Here in Indiana I've seen both snow tornadoes and fire tornadoes. Still, we've never had one during an earthquake, https://t.co/itdKxmktgu
- Tue, 06:27: Joy in Boston as Spring Falls on a Weekend | HumorOutcasts https://t.co/Xn4MD6cA5U
May 17th, 2016
We’ve ordered the proof copy for Hoosier Hysterical! In a few days we should have our first physical book in hand … at which point, I’m going to read the whole darned thing all over again. Yep. Read your work in a different format, and you’ll catch mistakes you didn’t see before.
But then … then we’ll have to decide on the size of our first print order. Too few and we’ll run out of copies. Too many, and we’ll run out of money. Neither holds much appeal.
When it comes to books with illustrations, how do you feel as a reader? Print or e-book? Hoosier Hysterical has somewhere around 80 photos.