- Mon, 18:58: NASA, Honeywell Bring Hip-Hop Education Show to West Coast via NASA https://t.co/1VTp3lX7ZM
- Mon, 22:20: NASA Awards Contract for Test Evaluation, Support via NASA https://t.co/j42zMr8B3e
- Mon, 23:08: A tumble of plowed ice blocks in Kendallville Saturday. With luck, we won't be seeing thes… https://t.co/IhmaXlhRHc https://t.co/qAYCGoJ7BN
- Tue, 05:18: RT @kbhildebrandt: The Twitter algorithm is here. You need to opt out if you want 2 keep seeing your unfiltered feed. Uncheck that box. htt…
- Tue, 05:35: RT @riley_rose: Find Riley Rose Books on Amazon Daily is out! https://t.co/VZRfaoOLKH Stories via @StormChaserbook @ChrisKennedy110 @Sophie…
- Tue, 07:18: Speak of the Devil: A Day In The Life Of A Cat https://t.co/c2Jt0M4OQK
- Tue, 07:18: I've just posted a new blog: Speak of the Devil: A Day In The Life Of A Cat https://t.co/WrF7uPdUio
- Tue, 07:28: https://t.co/NjZpvvFeAQ
You’ll never guess what my youngest daughter, who’s get married, is getting. That’s right—married! You guessed!
Looks like it’s going to be a little over a year from now, during which time she’ll probably be engaged in engagement things. Congrats, Jill! I’m just as ready for this as I was for my oldest daughter’s wedding, so I’m not.Here’s one of my favorite photos of her, although it’s about five years old now. That’s her nephew Hunter, by the way: No baby in any way has anything to do with this engagement. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.