- Sun, 12:36: Good morning, snow shine. https://t.co/ivNYCwvAIs
- Sun, 12:37: Good morning, snow shine. https://t.co/G7AiNxbVx5 https://t.co/UrG3EfaubL
- Sun, 12:45: Half a foot, more or less https://t.co/IWuTTt03kK
- Mon, 02:16: Finally an answer, even if I was wrong! #TheWalkingDead
- Mon, 05:27: RT @CMcKerracher: Politicians are banned from eating turkey because it is considered cannibalism. #FakeTurkeyDayFacts
We were stocking up at Wal-Mart an hour ago when the lights blinked twice, then all the power went out in that area of Kendallville. We got out thanks to the 15 minute backup battery on the registers, and managed to navigate two intersections with dark stop lights. Seriously messes up November, folks.