There are worse ways to spend a sick day than curled up with a warm dog.
- Tue, 18:51: RT @CaballoFrances: "One must be a little crazy to write a good novel." John Gardner #authors #amwriting http://t.co/qBLn4rNm6J
- Wed, 07:15: Fifty Authors from Fifty States: A Trip to South Dakota with Kristin A. Oakley http://t.co/VMS7u9aOei
- Wed, 11:41: There are way worse ways to spend a #sickday than curled up with a cuddly #dog. https://t.co/E2TyTJCzdC
- Wed, 11:42: There are way worse ways to spend a #sickday than curled up with a cuddly #dog. http://t.co/ePkiN9uX0U http://t.co/2sJb7CieVg
- Wed, 11:50: Bae takes care of Emily http://t.co/Sm4W2p83W5
Emily and I took the grand-twins to paint pumpkins at the Kendallville library ... And of course we came home with an arm load of books.