- Mon, 21:35: Saw this at the Pokagon State Park saddle barn the other day. Guess they traded one open air ride for… https://t.co/14nanOO0OA
- Mon, 21:37: Saw this at the Pokagon State Park saddle barn the other day. Guess they traded one open a… http://t.co/nu2P9VEs8N http://t.co/Gg0Vcbepn1
- Tue, 00:39: There was a Trace of Stones at the Pioneer Festival: http://t.co/wA1ampYZeg
- Tue, 05:09: #firefighters http://t.co/2Rw11EcM9r
- Tue, 06:42: Police: Kentucky trooper shooting suspect is shot and killed http://t.co/gX8ZBglKBV via @YahooNews
I wasn’t sure if Arcadia Publishing would put out an electronic version of Albion and Noble County, but there it is. Could I have just looked at whether the many other Images of America stories were released as e-books? Yes. Yes, I could have. But never mind.
It’s also in this little nook:I do believe all our books can be read on your tablet, phone, computer, or be projected on your living room wall. And remember: Every time you buy an e-book, a tree gives a sigh of relief, breathes in carbon monoxide, and saves the planet. Don’t take chances with the planet.