- Thu, 19:30: Sometimes Writers Should Retreat http://t.co/KUSVVMPt44
- Thu, 21:29: Sometimes #Writers Should Retreat: http://t.co/gtAG0rlSQt “Short” story is just an expression …
- Fri, 04:59: I've got two! http://t.co/okdiM431Hr
- Fri, 05:26: Astronomy is cool! https://t.co/ZyMjKRrz4D
- Fri, 07:22: Throw out your textbooks — there are 10 planets in our solar system. http://t.co/G6z7jcQwpY
If you should be near Albion during the Chain O’ Lakes Festival, don’t forget to drop in on the fish and tenderloin fry at the fire station Wednesday, June 10th. This has been an ongoing annual tradition for many decades, and the proceeds go to equipment and training for the Albion Fire Department.
Due to scheduling I probably won’t be there myself, but there should be copies of Smoky Days and Sleepless Nights for sale—if you don’t see them, ask! Proceeds for the sale of that book also go to the fire department.It’s from 5-7:30 p.m., with a price of $10 for adults and $5 for children, and it’s darned good food. I should arrange for a takeout order …