The roads in northern Indiana are mostly impassable. STAY HOME. If you're somewhere other than home, stay there. Multiple people are being stranded in snowdrifts, and the roads are drifting shut as fast as they can be plowed. Tow trucks and police units can't get to stuck vehicles. It's still snowing, and winds are gusting close to 40 mph.
- Fri, 14:45: RT @dtcav: He's not asking to be notorious by @MarkRHunter Maybe notorious isn't what I'm hoping for: http://t.co/e416b6fcTU
- Fri, 14:54: Murphy proves winter prediction http://t.co/OmPB2B85NE
- Fri, 15:26: Murphy Proves Winter Prediction http://t.co/Z9DZAFmWd0
- Sat, 00:07: Be careful driving tonight, because ... well, you know the drill. Snow, wind, drifting, cold ... copy and paste the forecast.
- Sat, 00:14: RT @HOPress: Let's Blame Him! Slightly off the Mark: Blizzard of '14 : http://t.co/TeUZYIt7S5 from @MarkRHunter
- Sat, 09:03: RT @XplodingUnicorn: Today I learned baby rabbits come from mother rabbits, not from a magician’s hat. My entire childhood was a lie.
- Sat, 09:09: The roads in northern Indiana are mostly impassable. STAY HOME. If you're somewhere other than home, stay there.
- Sat, 09:12: Don't chance it. http://t.co/xV9emr43p8
- Sat, 09:36: NO TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR NOBLE COUNTY AT THIS TIME http://t.co/bHA8aYlggs via @sharethis