List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
most of them have been just stuck in my head, whether I like it or not.
1. Every time we touch by Cascada -- as done by my daughter's show choir
2. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
3. Status Quo by the High School Musical cast (it's catchy -- what can I say?)
4. Beautiful Soul by Jesse MacCartney
5. Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel
6. Yellow Submarine by the Beatles (ever since I saw that horrible sweater comicGiles was wearing.)
7. Take a Chance on Me by ABBA (on my mind since the recent death of the friend of a friend.)
Tagging nobody because I just don't do that, even though it ruins the fun -- but do it anyway!