- Wed, 22:25: When a mystical rain dance goes horribly wrong, a double disaster endangers everything. Now Beth Hamlin and her friends may be the only ones who can save their camp—and everyone in it. https://t.co/RvkT9mWt2G https://t.co/rWJRM5J4zr
- Thu, 09:10: RT @IDHS: Practicing a family escape plan before a disater🔥 ever happens saves lives!
- Thu, 10:57: I found a tiny little UFO in the backyard! My wife says we’d like the alien, because he’s probably a fungi. #mushrooms #mushroom #fungi #albionindiana #ufo @ Albion, Indiana https://t.co/xvosn6vVj5
- Thu, 11:44: I found a tiny little UFO in the backyard! My wife says we’d like the alien, because he’s probably a fungi. #mushrooms #mushroom #fungi #albionindiana #ufo https://t.co/GOEAiAeD22
- Thu, 11:47: The Fox Den: Is bacon flavored coffee next? https://t.co/LiooyCbI0F
Fri, 22:15: One thing I've learned about my wife's knee surgery is that assembling furniture together is no longer the main test of a marriage:…
Fri, 00:17: Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong. — W.R. Pursche, "Lessons to Live By: The Canine Commandments"…