1. What time is it? 4:12 a.m. (don't tell my boss)
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate? Mark Richard Hunter
3. Name most people call you? Mark. Is that original, or what?
4. Parent's names? Delbert and Linda
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 43
6. Favorite celebrity? Um ... heck, I'd have to know them personally to have a favorite. And they keep sending back my letters.
7. Favorite animal? Dogs. Someone else's dogs, preferably.
9. Tattoo? Are you kidding me? They put those things in with needles!
10. Where did you put it? I can't tell you where they can put their needles!
11. Piercing: None. See above on needles.
12. Birthplace: Kendallville, Indiana
13. Favorite vacation spot? It used to be a cottage in Michigan. I'm sure I'd be partial to Hawaii if I ever got there.
14. Ever been to Africa? No, but I've been to Angola, IN.
15. Stolen any traffic signs? Do orange traffic cones count?
16. Ever been toilet papering: Yes -- got shot at -- gave it up.
17. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
18. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
19. Salad Dressing? Ranch
20. Favorite Pie? Not a pie person. Got any cake?
21. Favorite Number? 14
22. Favorite Movie? Too many to count. I'm currently partial to "Serenity"
23. Favorite Color? Green, but I prefer to wear black. Oh, Dr. Freud?
24. Favorite Holiday? It rarely snows on Independance Day
25. Favorite food: choclate ice cream
26. Favorite restaurant: Captain's Cabin
27. Favorite fast food? Kentucky Fried Chicken
28. Favorite drink: Mountain Dew, or as I like to put it, Heaven in a Can
29. Favorite ice cream:? Say it with me: Chocolate.
30. Favorite day of the week? Doesn't matter, they all run together.
31. Favorite brand of body soap? Irish Spring (like I care!)
32. Favorite TV shows? "Lost", "Buffy tVS", "Gilmore Girls", "Medium" "Smallville" ... I don't have to list all the ones that got canceled just as I started getting interested.
33. Toothpaste? Crest
34. Most recently read book? Harry Potter. Well, okay, it's waiting by the bed.
35. Favorite Smell? Lilacs ... freshly mowed lawn ... fresh watermelon ... anything summery.
36. Favorite Sound? Um ... kids laughing?
37. What do you do to relax? Uh ... Relax? Reading is what I WOULD do.
48. Before this one, from who did you get your last email from? My youngest daughter
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Best Buy
50.Bedtime: It varies wildly
51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: Me. I have no idea what I'm going to say next.
52. Last person you went out to dinner with ? Jillian. She'll have the number 6 with a PowerAide, please.
53. Ford or Chevy: Chevy. But yeah, I'd like a Mustang, too.
54. What are you listening to right now? The Weather Channel. Isn't that sad?
55. Lake, Ocean or river: A big, big lake.
56. Which came first? God or Evolution? Oh, why don't we just start a WAR!!! Um, God. And the chicken came before the egg.
57. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: Everyone. Why should I suffer alone?
58. Furthermost place you sent this message? Malaysia
59. Who will respond the fastest? Me.
60. Least likely to respond? The people who already sent this to me.
61. What time is it now? 4:28 a.m. Is anyone really timing these?