- Tue, 18:25: There's something very cool about seeing your own books on a library shelf. (In this case, the Noble… https://t.co/EsaD7IeRQ7
- Tue, 18:26: There's something very cool about seeing your own books on a library shelf. (In this case,… https://t.co/M5OfR9JDDI https://t.co/4FlPTkf9Hk
- Tue, 18:33: A nice moment at the library https://t.co/auTbBhDFfO
- Wed, 05:46: Slightly off the Mark: The Unpublished Columns by Mark R. Hunter https://t.co/kl7GZCEc7g https://t.co/gqyuSOqe3f
- Wed, 07:41: Fifty Authors from Fifty States: Frances Pauli, Washington and Dragons https://t.co/G2rJnivtGb
There's something very cool about seeing your own books on a library shelf. (In this case, the Noble County Library in Albion.)
We were stocking up at Wal-Mart an hour ago when the lights blinked twice, then all the power went out in that area of Kendallville. We got out thanks to the 15 minute backup battery on the registers, and managed to navigate two intersections with dark stop lights. Seriously messes up November, folks.
- Sun, 12:36: Good morning, snow shine. https://t.co/ivNYCwvAIs
- Sun, 12:37: Good morning, snow shine. https://t.co/G7AiNxbVx5 https://t.co/UrG3EfaubL
- Sun, 12:45: Half a foot, more or less https://t.co/IWuTTt03kK
- Mon, 02:16: Finally an answer, even if I was wrong! #TheWalkingDead
- Mon, 05:27: RT @CMcKerracher: Politicians are banned from eating turkey because it is considered cannibalism. #FakeTurkeyDayFacts
Good morning, snow shine.
- Sat, 19:32: It appears I am not having a reaction to my flu shot … I actually have the flu (or a bad head cold). Once again: #WorstNovemberEver.
- Sat, 19:43: Go away! https://t.co/l7hpNKjkfh
- Sat, 19:43: Go away! https://t.co/0OGIe6EJUM https://t.co/suFM2UkZks
- Sat, 20:03: Oh, snow https://t.co/Y5jJOtWLee
- Sun, 04:47: Officially about four inches of snow today, a record at FWX ... I'm guessing we got about six inches here in Albion #snow
- Sun, 05:39: the No-Campfire Girls by Mark Hunter https://t.co/LLyxXsQB6q https://t.co/ZcJ8AsEJ8g
- Sun, 06:15: 10 Writing "Rules" We Wish More Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors Would Break https://t.co/XhkIyZZ32e
After intensive research (ahem—on the internet) it appears I am not having a reaction to my flu shot … I actually have the flu (or a bad head cold).
Once again, the theme of this month: #WorstNovemberEver.
- Thu, 21:09: Simon Goodson’s latest “Seventh Question” features horror writer Joleene Naylor https://t.co/kOsq0jry36 #writing #horror
- Thu, 21:43: For the first time ever, I had a reaction to my flu shot. This right after finally getting off the prednisone. #worstNovemberEver
- Thu, 22:55: RT @FoxNews: Breaking: Suspected mastermind of the Paris terror massacre has been killed in a police raid, France prosecutor says https://t…